Saturday, June 11, 2005

i'm a believer


Click For Larger Image

***
‘XENU AND ME,’ CHAPTER I


Peace unto you, friends. Sorry about the nearly week-long gap since my last post, but I, The Haiku Master, just had a life-changing experience -- I've joined the one-and-only Church of Scientology!


The Haiku Master's Lord And Savior, L. Ron Hubbard

It was really only a matter of time before a noted crimefighter like yours truly teamed with the celebrity's religion of choice. Now, after a week of strenuous "auditing," I'm a member in good standing! That's right! Me, the Sultan of Syllables, rubbing shoulders with such luminaries as Chick Corea, Kirstie Alley, and Danny Masterson, not to mention Hollywood heavyweights Tom Cruise and John Travolta! Can you believe it?!

My one concern is the frantic rate at which my new spiritual leaders pass the collection plate. In fact, my petty cash reserves are bone dry after just five sessions with my "case worker!" Still and all, it seems to be well worth the cost; I've never felt more disoriented in my life! And that's coming from a man who once drank a gallon jug of Rebel Yell whiskey while riding the teacups at Disney World!

Okay for now -- I'm off to read L. Ron Hubbard's ecumenical treatise, Dianetics, in preparation for next week's coursework. Plenty of updates to come as my spiritual journey continues, I'm sure!

---CLICK HERE FOR 'XENU AND ME' PT. II---

No comments: