Thursday, June 02, 2005

special anniversary issue

Break out the bubbly and get ready to party, 'ku believers -- you're looking at the milestone 100th "blog" post from me, the one, true The Haiku Master!!!


If The Haiku Master Had His Own Comic Book Series, This Is What The 100th Issue Would Look Like
(Click For Larger Image)

Can you believe it?! I hardly can, and I'm the one who did all the writing!

Now, before the technical-minded amongst you start counting lines and pointing fingers, it is true you'll see just 74 individual posts in the big 'ku archive. But remember -- my Epic Sagas were originally published as serialized chapters, so when you add them all up with this one, you get a big, fat 100!

I wish I had more time to bask in my latest triumph, but duty calls -- my neighbor's dog got stuck in a tree again, and the Sultan of Syllables is all that stands between it and a bad night's sleep. Wish me luck!

Best,

2 comments:

The Haiku Master said...

Thanks, kitty13! And incidentally, the world needs all the slightly insane, deep-thinking brainiacs it can get -- keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

you've made your mother very proud

anonymous (aka mom)