Sunday, June 12, 2005

thank you, dr. hubbard

***
‘XENU AND ME,’ CHAPTER II

Shalom, 'ku believers! It's me, The Haiku Master, still buzzing over my newfound belief in the Official Religion of High-Profile Celebrities, Scientology!


The Haiku Master Answers Tough Questions During A Rigorous E-Meter Session

I'm proving to be a real natural when it comes to digesting the church's tenets, and as a result, I've been flying through my "pre-clear" levels with the greatest of ease! In fact my case worker, Mr. Sunshine, tells me I should be free of "engrams" by next week, and ready to tackle the challenge of becoming of an "operating thetan" shortly thereafter!

Assuming I can afford to pay for the required coursework, that is. I may have to take out a mortgage on my top secret base of operations to do so, but I'm sure it'll be worth it!

After all, I'm now more malleable and willing to go with the flow than ever before -- important qualities in these overstressed times. Plus, I have an overwhelming sense of blissful dizziness that just can't be found at the bottom of a whiskey jug! Then there's the knowledge factor. For example, I now know that I've lived for 74 trillion years through countless incarnations, including one as an oft-attacked clam! Try finding that out from one of those other religions!

Okay for now; time for me to start on Commodore Hubbard's next lecture series. In the meantime, if you have any extra money lying around, why not donate it to Scientology? I'm sure they'll put it to good use.

---CLICK HERE FOR 'XENU AND ME' PT. III---

No comments: