Tuesday, May 03, 2005

a dream come true

Slay the fatted calf and get ready to kick out the jams, mother$%#@ers -- it's me, The Haiku Master, and I just found out I made the cover of an upcoming Tiger Beat special!


Look For Tiger Beat's The Haiku Master Special At Finer Newsstands Near You

That's right! At long last, the Pharaoh of 5-7-5 will take his rightful place amongst Eric Estrada, Donnie Osmond, Scott Baio, Peter Jennings, and other luminaries who comprise Tiger Beat's galaxy of hunky heartthrobs! And frankly, the timing couldn't be better -- I've had a bit of a dry spell of late, dating-wise, but this issue is sure to have me beating the ladies off with a stick once it hits the stands!

Which will be a nice change of pace, let me tell you.

Okay for now, gentle readers. Be sure to call your grocer today and reserve a copy of Tiger Beat's The Haiku Master Special; tell 'em The Haiku Master sent you!

Best,

No comments: