Tuesday, October 25, 2005

good news

Hey 'sup? It's me, The Haiku Master, bringing you some more "blog" the way "blogging" is supposed to be done. And guess what? I pooped today! Yay! I was pretty worried about it for awhile there. I mean, you never know what it means when you don't poop for five days. Could've been a tumor, or cancer, or lung disease, or poverty. Who knows? Either way, I don't have to worry about it anymore, 'cause I dropped what must've been a five-pound baby boy off at the pool not twenty minutes ago.

So what else did I do today? Let's see... I got out of bed this morning, then I took a shower. The Haiku-Bot made me some breakfast, then I went and played racquetball with Otis, the town drunk. That was pretty fun lol. We were doing the craziest stuff, like shooting the ball from between our legs, playing with our eyes closed, the works. Then we just kind of hung out and gabbed about stuff. You know: gas prices, the weather, good TV shows -- all the usual suspects.

I guess it's been a pretty good day, especially with the pooping and all. And I promise you there was no action; I know how you "blog" readers like your "blogs" to be action-free, and I'll keep on doing my best to live up to that expectation. Action drools, mundane details rule! LOL ;)~

No comments: