Thursday, October 06, 2005

new fan mail address for all you fans

Great news, kids! It's me, The Haiku Master, and thanks to good people at Verizon, my Internet connection is now akin to the greasiest of greased lightning! Which means they shall henceforth be known as Verizon: The Official Internet Service Provider of The Haiku Master!!!


James Earl Jones (Right) Personally Welcomed The Haiku Master To Verizon

That's right! After years of dealing with dial-up, the one true Pharaoh of 5-7-5 now does his "web surfing" with a nice, fast DSL connection -- and frankly, I couldn't be happier! The one downside is that H.I.'s Minister of Information had to spend the whole afternoon setting up Verizon email addresses for all of us... but luckily enough, thehaikumaster@verizon.net hadn't been claimed before I got my hands on it!

I know, I know; I can barely believe it was still available, either!

So there you have it; when you're dying to drop me a line, drop it to my spanking new email address, which has also been added to the handy "Fan Mail" link on the right-hand side of this page. Tell 'em I sent you... me, The Haiku Master!!!

Best,

No comments: