Sunday, December 11, 2005

stealing music is fun and easy

Good morning, sunshines! It's me, The Haiku Master, and do I ever have an exciting discovery to share with you: there's free music to be found all over the Internet, which means I can make my own CDs courtesy of Haiku International's new high-powered computer network... and never have to pay the record companies a dime again!!!


Thanks To Haiku International's New Computer, The Haiku Master Can Get This And Other Musical Masterpieces For Free

Can you believe it?! Better still, I don't even have to buy the CDs 'cause H.I.'s Minister of Information steals them from his day job, then I swipe some out of his backpack when he's at Castle Haiku maintaining the ol' "blog!" It's like having a license to print money, only one used for printing CDs instead! Yabba-dabba-doo!

That said, I must ask you loyal readers to keep this under your collective hat for now. After all, if too many people jump on this bandwagon, it's sure to tip right over!

Okay for now, 'ku believers; time for Baltimore's premier crimefigher to split! After all, my Bay City Rollers collection isn't going to "burn" itself, now is it?

Best,

No comments: