Thursday, December 15, 2005

those poindexters finally got it right

Hey there, jumping jacks! It's me, The Haiku Master, and you could literally knock me over with a feather right now -- because the so-called "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" finally announced an induction class in which each and every member well and truly rocks!!


The Notorious Sex Pistols Lead The Finest "Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame" Class Of All Time

I mean, Sweet Mother of Mozart! The Sex Pistols! Black Sabbath! Lynyrd Skynyrd! Blondie! And last but certainly not least, Miles frikkin' Davis! Can you believe it?!

It's almost enough to get the Pharaoh of 5-7-5 to attend this year's gala induction ceremony. Unfortunately, I have major issues with the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" -- primarily, the fact that only dorks call it "rock and roll," rather than rock 'n' roll -- and therefore cannot endorse its existence with my presence. So sayeth I... The Haiku Master!

Best,

No comments: