Thursday, August 04, 2005

man, that is one tiny horn

Hi folks. You're just in time -- for I, The Haiku Master, am about to blow your minds with a picture of what has got to be one of the tiniest horns in the world!


Hands Down, This Is The Tiniest Horn The Haiku Master Has Ever Seen

I mean, look at it! No bigger than a beer stein, yet the gentleman pictured above is playing it like there's no tomorrow! Can you believe it?!

Clearly, this is one for the record books. Time for me to split; I have to call some close, personal friends and clue them in to this amazing discovery!

Best,

2 comments:

Tom Landry: War Hero said...

Greetings Haiku Master! I have returned, weary worn from my journey of drunken self discovery, and i look forward to catching up on the many adventures you've had in my absence!

Until then,

This is Captain Walrus signing off!

The Haiku Master said...

Greetings, one and all! Always a pleasure to hear from my rabid fan base!

First of all, Georgina -- va-va-va-voom! Judging from your profile, you're quite the liberated woman; feel free to visit Castle Haiku anytime you like!

Second of all -- Captain Walrus! An honor to have you visit, and most triumphant to know you've returned to regale us with more of your astounding adventures! I'll be sure to drop by early and often. (P.S.: No disrespect meant by answering you second, but, you know. Ladies first. Especially when they espouse such hobbies as Georgina.)

Third of all -- anonymous! Great to have you back, friend! You've made many comments here in the past, and in a variety of writing styles, leading me to believe you are truly a man or woman of a thousand faces! Perhaps you are even Lon Cheney! Regardless, thanks for the info about your "blogs," but I think I'll hold out for the PS3... assuming it has a hard drive and custom soundtrack capabilities! I MUST have my polka when playing GTA!

Best,

The Haiku Master