Saturday, August 27, 2005

accept no substitutes

Hi there, fan club members. It's me, The Haiku Master, still safely ensconced in Castle Haiku's bomb shelter following CNN.com's nationwide forecast of "death and destruction!"


Castle Haiku

The Haiku-Bot's also here, and we've been passing time with the home edition of "Tic Tac Dough." Before we get into our next white-knuckle match, though, I wanted to assure my loyal readers that we at the real Haiku International have nothing to do with this two-bit knockoff site, the so-called "Haiku International Blog."

More importantly, this is most certainly not me, despite the page's assurances to the contrary!

Needless to say, my high-powered celebrity lawyer of choice, Tom Mesereau, Jr., will be dealing with that gimp shortly. I just wanted to get the word out now to avoid any confusion amongst you good people.

Best,

No comments: