Wednesday, September 21, 2005

gone gamblin'

Hey gang! It's me, The Haiku Master, and like a yin-yang symbol come to stunning life, I have good news and bad news for you, both in equal measures!

The good news is, I'm jetting off to beautiful Las Vegas tomorrow morning for a well-deserved vacation. The bad news is, I'm leaving my trusty TRS-80 SuperMobile Computer at home, so there'll be no updates from the road for you fine people while I'm gone!

Now, before you go slitting your wrists, bear in mind that this "blog" will still be here while I'm hitting the craps tables. Which means you can go back and re-read old adventures, and pretend that they're brand new posts from yours truly! Plus, I'll be back on Monday, and I'm sure I'll have loads of juicy details to share with you then.

So au revoir, 'ku believers! If you'll be in Vegas this weekend, be sure to look me up! Naturally, I'll be staying at the local Motel 6: The Official Motel Chain of The Haiku Master!

Best,

No comments: