Thursday, September 08, 2005

oh momma, that was one good hoagie

Guess what, friends? It's me, The Haiku Master -- and man, am I ever stuffed!!

That's right! Turns out that, while his comma usage is still for shit, the Haiku-Bot has become a world-class sandwich maker since being reprogrammed for domestic servitude following my tussle with the Church of Scientology. In fact, I just finished off the scrumptious specimen seen below not 10 minutes ago, shortly after H.B. crafted it in Castle Haiku's state of the art kitchen!


The Haiku-Bot Whipped Up This Magnificent Hoagie For His Friend And Boss, The Haiku Master

All of which proves one of my long-standing theories: Even the evilest of electronic applicances can be turned to good if you show it a little love and understanding. Or get it rewired by the "Geek Squad" at your local Best Buy. Take your pick. Just don't try to take my hoagie!

Best,

No comments: