Tuesday, September 06, 2005

shelton's a goddamn liar

Hey gang. It's me, The Haiku Master, fresh off a rather eye-opening viewing of tonight's 10 O'Clock News.

Haiku International's Minister of Information -- make that former Minister of Information -- told me he had to "head home and check out the damage" shortly before it started. And brother, it's a damn good thing he did! For I spent no more than five minutes with my suave news anchors of choice before realizing he'd fed me a filthy, worm-ridden bowl of lies!!!

Sure, New Orleans was destroyed, but the other cities he mentioned were fine. Not to mention the fact that Katrina never made it anywhere near Baltimore... leaving me no choice but to believe that my former Minister of Information was responsible for Castle Haiku's vandalism! The nerve of that guy!

Ah well. Let's call it a lesson learned and a penny saved. And a stitch in time. 'Cause when life hands me lemons, I eat 'em, rinds and all -- and I smile while I'm doing it!!! Me... The Haiku Master!

Best,

No comments: