Friday, September 09, 2005

there goes the neighborhood

Hi, kids. Yes it's me, The Haiku Master, but I have to warn you I'm in a horrible mood... because a "halfway house" just opened for business next door to Castle Haiku!


A Displeased The Haiku Master (Right) And The Haiku-Bot Discover A Newly Opened Halfway House While Taking Their Morning Constitutional

Can you believe it?! Yesterday, a vacant house. Today? A wicked den of villainous winos, junkies and other assorted deadbeats -- all just a stone's throw away from my sanctum sanctorum!

Needless to say, we'll be ramping up our security efforts here at Haiku International. In fact, I've already dispatched H.I.'s Minister of Operations, Oswald "Oz" Carver, to purchase a brace of billion-candle-power floodlights and all the makings for a tight perimeter of bungee stick-filled pits. It'll be a very sorry cough syrup addict who tries to case this joint, believe you me!

Best,

No comments: