Sunday, March 20, 2005

grandmaster update: iceland's knight to king bobby's bacon

Mahalo, loyal readers. It's me, The Haiku Master, surfacing from my current adventures in Texas with an exciting chess update: Iceland has agreed to grant full citizenship to Chess Grandmaster Bobby Fischer, thereby enabling him to avoid U.S. "justice" (link goes to the Philadelphia Enquirer).


Thanks To Iceland, The Deadly Gamesman May Be Free By The End Of Next Week

I wish I had more time to expound on this victorious news, but Masters of Mariachi is due at Hyde Park's Fresh-Plus in 20 minutes, so I've got to go.

Best,


----------------------
P.S. Please ignore the post Paulo made prior to this one. I'd delete it if I could, but my area of wizardry lies in the twin realms of haiku and crimefighting, not computering. Suffice it to say Paulo is lying scum, and will be dealt with shortly after MoM takes top prize at SXSW.

No comments: