Sunday, March 20, 2005

stupid cabbage man es muy muy malo

hola mi nombre es paulo and you might no me from such haiku adventures as "journey into mexico" and "free paulo"

here is picture of me me am one tough hombre no?


This Is Me Paulo

ok so me not here to chew the barbacoa de cabeza with you señoras y caballeros mostly because me hate the taste of cow face it is muy muy malo

no me am here because el hombre muy extraño -- eh el haiku master me think you call him -- drank too much and now he take long siesta so me use his whirly-boom-gig-gig thing to talk to you about BIG warning

ok here it is get ready for the big surprise

el haiku master? madre dios he muy muy muy muy hombre muy extraño and very dangerous

oh and he poop in his pants last night

please for paulo stop reading this electronic book thing because it only makes him do more and then me wind up in jail and me no like jail

ok me go now so me can kick hombre muy extraño in the head more before he wakes up it will be okay because he will think it is his hangover that hurts but ha ha me will no the truth

Bendiciones de Jesús

Paulo

No comments: