Saturday, March 05, 2005

oh my god do not go to this site

Achtung, 'ku believers. It's me, The Haiku Master, with a dire warning for friend and foe alike: never never never never never never go to this website: www.tubgirl.com.

Seriously. The Pharaoh of 5-7-5 is not using some kind of kooky reverse psychology on you. If you value your sanity, do not go there! Ever!

I really can't stress this enough, and wish to every god in the universe mine eyes had never seen the horror lurking on the other end of that web address. I'm only providing it here (without a "hot link," for your own safety) to ensure that none of my loyal readers will be tricked into visiting, as I was earlier today by my highly unscrupulous Minister of Information -- a move that struck a severe blow to his job security, I might add!

Okay for now; I have to go wash my eyes again. Please heed my words!

Best,



p.s. Still no solid "Plan B" for clearing up mine and Paulo's legal problems. As soon as I have something to report, you fan club members will be the first to know.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa something happened to my first comment - got all jumbled up all over itself and went to bias beach dude.

Having been forewarned by my human that some sites are too disgusting to go to, I will stay clear of the one you are talking about! I second your warning and say that everyone should open up a can of "stay away at all costs".

Really folks, don't ruin your day.

The Haiku Master said...

Hail and well met, honored Cal the Wonderdog! I'm glad you're taking your human's advice: no one, man nor wonderbeast, needs to see what's on the other end of that link.

TRUST ME!!! THIS IS NOT SOME CLEVER TRICK!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER GO TO THAT EVIL SITE!!!

And never never never never never never never shake a baby, either.

Best,

The Haiku Master

Tom Landry: War Hero said...

Blind! I'M BLIND!!!! By the moons of Skantor 7 I shall never see again! OH why didn't I listen to you, oh wise Haiku Master and your Canine friend? Why?! This is a dark day indeed! A million curses upon Tubgirl!

until the time that I may once again see the light of day,

This is Captain Walrus signing off!