Saturday, March 19, 2005

whiskey, blood, meat, groupies

AUSTIN, TX -- Courage, 'ku believers. I think it's me, The Haiku Master, though I can't be sure due to the extreme levels of pounding currently taking place in the rubberized, George Dickel-soaked lump of human waste that's passing itself off as my brain this morning.

No time nor ability to give complete details as to mine and Masters of Mariachi's SXSW success so far, but here's a few highlights:

• Broken whiskey bottles and McDonald's sandwich wrappers littering the floor of our hotel room;

• Groupies from an all-girl academy for the mentally challenged tearing our van asunder in a lust-fueled frenzy;

• Texas Kelly's extreme alcohol poisoning, causing him to vomit geysers of Lay's potato chips on a passing police cruiser;

• Meat -- tons and tons and tons of red meat;

• The Muffin Man's violent ways.

Hopefully I'll be able to make better sense of these notes when I get back to my top secret base of operations in the Baltimore suburbs. In the meantime, once more into the breach!

Best,

No comments: