Sunday, February 20, 2005

thanks for wrenching my works, kofi

Just to warn you, loyal readers -- I, The Haiku Master, am pretty damned aggravated right now.

Earlier today, I told you about the sad case of a Pennsylvania judge who faces public castration just for acting on the basic human need for armament. And now, this: the United Nations has drafted a resolution against human cloning (link goes to the Ft. Wayne News-Sentinel)! More specifically to my circumstances, U.N. members are being asked to "take measures to prevent the exploitation of women in the application of life sciences."

Following in a proud crimefighter tradition begun by Superman, the Sultan of Syllables is a member in good standing of the United Nations. Which means, of course, that my plan for an army of Britney Spears clones is now a "no-no."


Thanks To The Killjoys At The U.N., The Haiku Master's Grand Plan For An Army Of Britney Clones Is Now On Hold

Needless to say, this rash decision on Kofi Amman's part is going to weigh heavily when I decide whether or not to renew my membership later this year.

Best,

No comments: